[Notice: The deadline for the grant listing below has expired. As a result, the information may no longer be accurate and additional research may be required. For current grant opportunities, please check out more recent issues of Funding Alert or the GrantStation database.]
The William G. And Helen C. Hoffman Foundation
DescriptionFormed in 1998 through the will of Helen C. Hoffman, the majority (90%) of the Foundation’s grants support organizations that provide help for the blind and for medical research for the prevention of blindness. The remaining 10% are awarded in the areas of education, the arts, the environment, social, and civic causes. Wells Fargo Bank administers the Foundation. An application can be found on the Web site.
Contact information and additional details are available to members of the Society.
Funding Alert is intended to highlight key grant opportunities for nonprofit leaders with limited time for research. For a more comprehensive database of grants, the Society is also proud to provide all of our members will full access to GrantStation. GrantStation includes a database of over 5,000 current grant opportunities and other resources designed for grant professionals.
Join Now Login