The Society for Nonprofit Organizations has partnered with
GrantStation.com to provide SNPO members with access to two services
that are extremely useful to anybody looking for new sources of funding -
GrantStation Membership and
Two GrantStation Memberships, an $1398 value, are available by joining as Organizational Members of SNPO ($150/yr).
GrantStation Membership includes access to all of the following
- U.S. Charitable Giving – This database includes thousands of
active funder profiles, including independent, family, community,
and corporate foundations; corporate giving programs; faith-based
grantmakers; and associations with grantmaking programs.
- International Charitable Giving – This database includes
hundreds of international grantmaker profiles along with a brief
synopsis of areas of support.
- Federal Grants & Loans – This section, which is updated twice
each week, lists numerous federal grant and loan opportunities and
offers detailed program, contact, and application information.
- State Grants & Loans – This section provides an individual
webpage for each state that is comprised of direct links to state
departments and agencies that administer grant and/or loan programs.
- GrantStation Insider (see below)
- Basic grantseeking tools and resources
- Funding strategy and assessment tools
- Proposal writing tutorials
GrantStation Insider, an $89 value, is available to every member
of SNPO - regardless of membership level ($49/yr-150/yr).
Join over 150,000 nonprofit organizations, educational institutions and
government agencies that receive the GrantStation Insider every
This weekly e-newsletter, delivered every Monday to your email inbox,
highlights current national and regional grant opportunities as well as
upcoming federal deadlines. You will also gain access to a three-month
archive of e-newsletters that can be easily browsed via the GrantStation