Society for Nonprofits is mission driven with the goal to increase knowledge, develop stronger nonprofit leaders and grow the capacity of nonprofit organizations.
Our members are students, board members, nonprofit executives, fundraisers, consultants, and others connected to the nonprofit sector. We provide the resources, expert training and content, and access to experts that help nonprofit leaders grow and improve their skills across a vast array of nonprofit issues and topics.
The Society is proud to provide quality, affordable services to a broad audience with a wide range of interests at an affordable price. We know the challenges nonprofit
leaders face, and our member benefits provide the knowledge, skills and resources they need to succeed.
Every member of the Society receives:
- Nonprofit World magazine
- Funding Alert e-newsletter
- GrantStation.com Membership ($699 value)
- GrantStation.com Insider e-newsletter
- Free live and recorded webinar training
- Access to our online library of over 1,200 articles
- 5 free job listings on NonprofitCareers.org
- Discounts on nonprofit products/services
These member benefits address key areas of nonprofit leadership and management across a vast array of topics. Our members see a strong return on their investment. Read what our members are saying.
Learn more about all Society for Nonprofits exciting membership benefits.