FREE WEBINAR: Hit the Ground Running With Your New Board (Oct 16th)

National Resource Center For First-year Students And Students In Transition




The Center is accepting applications for the Paul P. Fidler Research Grant for projects aimed at improving the experiences of college students transitioning into and through higher education. Funded projects should support and promote research with the potential to have a national impact on student success. To be eligible, applicants must be faculty, staff, or a graduate student at an institution of higher education in the U.S. who plans to conduct research on issues of college student transitions. Additional information can be found on the Web site.

Contact Info

Join Now    Login

Fundraising Guide
"Help us raise money!" That's the plea we at the Society for Nonprofits hear most often... Read More
Grant Newsletter

Feedback | Contact Info | More Society

Copyright © 1999-2017 | Society for Nonprofits | All Rights Reserved