The Longwood Foundation
The Foundation, formed in 1937 by Pierre S. duPont, has made grants to nonprofits located in or benefiting people and the communities of Delaware and southern Chester County, Penn. Historically, the Foundation has focused its grantmaking on education, health care, environment, housing, arts, social services, and civic sectors. The Foundation focuses on investments that will accelerate a nonprofit toward success. Previously, the Foundationís focus was on making capital grants; now it will consider some operating grants. Some additional information including an online application can be found on the Web site.
More Information: Login or Join/Subscribe