FRIENDLY HOUSE, INC.
|Other / Not Listed
|$60,000/Yr - to - $90,000/Yr
|Dec 27, 2023
|Student (High School)
|Desired / Not Required
Friendly House, Inc. is a transformational, multi-service non-profit organization. Our mission is to empower Arizona communities through education and human services. Our programs include Early Childhood and Elementary Education, Adult Education and Workforce Development, Immigration Services, Emergency Services, Family and Youth Services. See our website at friendlyhouse.org for more information on our programs and learn about the way Friendly House is Launching Lives Further!
The project manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, control and completion of projects while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments and goals of Friendly House.
The project manager will plan, budget, monitor and report on Friendly House special projects with project management tools, sometimes pitching the idea of the project or being assigned to it once it has been approved. They make sure the project plan is sound, report regularly on its progress and monitor it to ensure that its execution stays within the approved budget and schedule. The project manager acts as a bridge between upper management, stakeholders and cross-functional teams tasked with the execution of the project. Besides collaborating with these teams, project managers use project management software to track costs, tasks, time and project progress.
- You have a high degree of specialized expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality and accuracy.
- You possess a drive, determination, and a self-disciplined approach to achieve results that meet established criteria necessary for successful job performance.
- You can work at a faster than average pace, however quality is never compromised.
- You have focused communication and organizational relationships that are based on technical expertise.
- You are a technical problem solver that has ingenuity while working within approved organizational systems and technology, and demonstrates values of integrity, quality, and caution.
- You can exercise the necessary authority to assure policies and procedures are followed and time frames are met.
- You are comfortable with making decisions that support company guidelines authoritatively and quickly.
Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving and leadership skills
- Project planning, risk management, time management and other project management skills
- Project management qualification (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), or equivalent experience as a project manager
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management is a plus.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools
- Conflict resolution and/or contracts experience.
Plan and implement projects.
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define tasks and required resources.
- Collect and manage project team.
- Manage the project budget.
- Allocate project resources.
- Create a project schedule and timeline.
- Support and direct the project team.
- Lead quality assurance.
- Report on the project status to leadership.
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage changes when necessary to meet project deliverables.
- Evaluate and assess the result of the project.
For More Information, Visit: www.friendlyhouse.org/
|HOW TO APPLY
|To prevent spam, free registration is required in order to view job application information on Nonprofit Careers. If you've already registered, login to view details.
Register/Login View More Jobs