DELIVER THE DREAM
||Children and Youth|
||$65,000/Yr - to - $70,000/Yr
||Aug 23, 2023
Deliver the Dream, is a not for profit organization, that provides therapeutic programs to special populations including families facing a serious illness, crisis or disability. Our programs restore hope, strengthen relationships and change perspectives to provide inspiration for the future.
The Program Manager will perform the necessary actions required to ensure program excellence, participation, planning, follow up and reporting for Deliver the Dream programs. In addition, he/she is responsible for ensuring program outcomes are met, budget is maintained, and program outreach is accomplished.
- Responsible for managing the Volunteer Program including on-boarding, orientation, background checks, recruitment, retention, recognition, communications and paperwork completion as well as on-site supervision.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Family Retreat, HOPE at Home and Family Fun Day programs including recruitment, communications, paperwork completion, and attending all programs.
- Secures, researches, builds relationships and negotiates contracts with facilities for program execution.
- Ensures programs are presented within budget parameters.
- Works with current and new program facilitators to ensure successful execution of programs.
- Works with Executive Director to develop budgets and annual schedules for the programs.
- Maintains records, statistics and prepares appropriate reports.
- Maintains company vehicle including maintenance schedule, vehicle cleanliness, renewal of registration, etc.
- Works with Community Relations Manager on creating all program and volunteer marketing collateral, website content and CRM materials.
- Attends all organizational special events and programs, as assigned.
- Supports fundraising efforts as needed/assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in child development, education, psychology, recreation therapy, child life, sociology or a related field.
- Five plus years’ experience with program execution, volunteer management and/or event management is required.
- Previous experience working with children and families is a plus.
- Ability to work nights and weekends when needed to ensure successful implementation of programs and events.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Works well with others in a team setting.
- A high level of compassion and desire to help those in need.
- Skilled in managing multiple projects.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adjust to change.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
For More Information, Visit: www.indeed.com/job/program-manager-d09647b1e8d45515
|HOW TO APPLY
|To prevent spam, free registration is required in order to view job application information on Nonprofit Careers. If you've already registered, login to view details.
Register/Login View More Jobs