US AGING AND DISABILITY VACCINE COLLABORATIVE PROGRAM MANAGER
CENTER FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING
||May 22, 2023
Responsible for the overall planning, development, and implementation of the ADVC Program to secure access to vaccinations for older adults and people with disabilities during the project period ending April 15, 2024. The focus will be on reaching older adults and people with disabilities most at-risk of negative health consequences of not being adequately vaccinated in the four-county service area of Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, and Walton Counties in Northwest Florida.
The primary activities for this project are:
- Supportive Services
- Outreach and Education
Coordinate, partner, and/or assist with conducting local COVID-19 and other vaccination clinics, including in-home vaccinations.
- Provide General Vaccination/Booster Information and Outreach
- Develop Partnerships with local FQHCs, Public Health Departments, home health agencies, physician groups, etc. to determine the feasibility of partnerships that support increased population vaccination and booster r
- Train and educate: Using tools provided by USAging and ADVC Advisory Group partners and available on the ADVC Resource Hub.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE POSITION:
Prefers a Graduate degree; Bachelors’ degree required.
- Must have experience working with people with disabilities.
- Must have excellent writing skills.
- Must have experience giving presentations.
- Must have experience using Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint and Databases
- Priority consideration given to people with disabilities.
- Priority consideration given to CILNWF volunteers.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits included are:
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Group Health, Accident and Hospital Indemnity
Ancillary benefits available for purchase
Annual/Sick Leave after 90 days employment
For More Information, Visit: cilnwf.org
|HOW TO APPLY
|To prevent spam, free registration is required in order to view job application information on Nonprofit Careers. If you've already registered, login to view details.
Register/Login View More Jobs