HOPE AND A FUTURE
||Children and Youth|
||$50,000/Yr - to - $65,000/Yr
||Apr 27, 2022
||Entry Level (Less Than 2 Yrs Experience)
||Desired / Not Required
Hope & A Future is seeking a competent Program Manager to take the lead with our core programming and key projects.
Reporting to the Executive Director, a successful candidate will have least 2-3 years of experience in program and project management and possess some experience in event planning.
The candidate will bring excellent communication, administrative, and management skills as well as the ability to form strong relationships with students, families, volunteers, and outside stakeholders, as we work to achieve our mission.
About the Organization
Hope & A Future is one of the fastest-growing, most-respected foster-care-oriented nonprofit organizations in Arizona. Their mission is to serve abused and neglected children in the Arizona foster care system by helping them reach their potential and achieve their dreams. Formed in 2004, Hope & A Future helps foster kids by creating meaningful relationships through its camp programs and fosters transformative experience through high-touch programs that teach life skills, provide college scholarships, and give children what they need to be successful in life. Hope & A Future is a Christ-centered organization, and Christianity pervades and inspires all aspects of our work. For more information about Hope & A Future, visit https://azhope.com/.
• Minimum of an Associate’s degree; Bachelor’s preferred
• Minimum three years of related work experience
• Previous work experiences with children and youth, especially those of vulnerable populations. An ability to coach and mentor children and youth.
• Demonstrated ability to administrate multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, prioritizing and delegating as needed
• Ability to work as a team member and independently without supervision while completing work in an efficient and timely manner.
• Sound judgment, maturity, and the ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion
• Previous experience with group facilitation and/or training volunteers.
• Ability to build strong professional relationships with volunteers and community stakeholders
• Excellent communications skills (verbal and written), with equally strong presentation skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
|HOW TO APPLY
|To prevent spam, free registration is required in order to view job application information on Nonprofit Careers. If you've already registered, login to view details.
Register/Login View More Jobs