||Jan 05, 2022
||Desired / Not Required
The Will2Walk Foundation, a small 501(c)(3) nonprofit based in Arizona, is looking for an energetic and creative Executive Director. This part-time position will report to the Board of Directors and have overall strategic and operational responsibility for Will2Walk’s volunteers, programs, expansion and execution of its mission.
Organizational Effectiveness & Administration
- Actively engage Board of Directors by scheduling and leading monthly Board Meetings, maintaining ongoing communication and managing action items and tasks.
- Partner with legal resources and CPA to ensure compliance with legal and financial reporting.
- Ensure processes and procedures are in place to support key committees and volunteers.
- Utilize Little Green Light (LGL) online database to maintain contact information for individual donors, sponsors, partners and volunteers.
- Oversee recording of donations and sponsorships in LGL, ensure donor acknowledgements, and coordinate financial reporting in Quickbooks with Accounting Tech.
Grant Writing & Submission
- Research grant opportunities & draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the organization.
- Respond to internal and external queries on drafted and submitted proposals.
- Maintain positive relationships with fund providers and other stakeholders while maintaining records and submitting reports related to grant opportunities.
Event Planning & Execution
- Establish and chair Event Committee to develop ideas for fundraising and awareness events; coordinate venues, partners and speakers; solicit sponsorships and raffle prizes; and assist on day of event helping with event registration and related communication.
Program Support & Development
- Provide strategic and administrative support for the Scholarship Program in partnership with the Scholarship Committee.
- Act as Program Coordinator to research resource and cost implications for new programs; understand legal/liability factors that may need to be addressed; facilitate discussions with potential partners and beneficiaries of program; and begin implementation planning.
Outreach & Professional Development Opportunities
- Act as main point person for W2W and direct inquiries to appropriate Board Member or Committee Member.
- Attend W2W events and other disability-related events as schedule allows.
- Participate in classes/seminars on nonprofit management to enhance personal knowledge and then share with BOD.
- A college degree or equivalent work experience
- Administrative expertise including Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent interpersonal capabilities
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Integrity, positive attitude mission-driven and self-directed
- Experience with nonprofit organizations and writing proposals for grants is a plus
SALARY & LOCATION
- $25 per hour, up to 15-20 hours per week
- Terms negotiable and may be adjusted in the future pending approval by Board of Directors
- Preferred candidate will be based in Arizona
- Travel expenses provided by Will2Walk for out-of-state events based on need & available funding
|HOW TO APPLY
|To prevent spam, free registration is required in order to view job application information on Nonprofit Careers. If you've already registered, login to view details.