ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - OPERATIONS
|| All Region - South II (AL KY MS TN)
||Other / Not Listed|
||$125,000/Yr - to - $145,000/Yr
||Dec 22, 2021
Aletheia House is a community-based non-profit organization with more than 250 full- and part-time employees working in locations throughout Alabama.
The Associate Director – Operations will collaborate with the executive team and senior management with a critical focus on programs, risk management, quality improvement, compliance, and other strategic operational functions.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
This individual will be responsible for working directly with the Chief Operating Officer (COO) on senior level operational issues. Examples of the types of issues to be addressed include:
- Work with the COO to develop and implement systems to monitor program compliance with grant requirements, contract requirements and regulations. Work with Program Coordinators to ensure all services/activities in compliance.
- Work with the COO to review current program reporting systems and implement improvements as needed to ensure prompt and accurate program reporting. Work with Program Coordinators to ensure program reporting is timely and accurate.
- Work with COO to review current quality assurance/quality improvement systems and implement improvements as needed. Work with Program Coordinators to ensure quality assurance/quality improvement activities are completed and reported.
- Work with COO to develop a risk management program. Work with Program Coordinators to implement the risk management program.
- Establish a strong working knowledge of program operations. Participate in regular meetings with the Program Coordinators on issues related to program operations.
- Participate in meetings with funding organizations, regulators, certification organizations, etc. related to program operations.
- Take a leading role in representing the organization during site visits. Work with Program Coordinators to ensure we are in compliance with relevant requirements and the results of site visits are positive.
- Develop an expertise in agency operations that would enable this individual to perform some of the tasks of the COO if the current COO is sick or otherwise unable to perform her duties for an extended period of time.
- Master’s degree or doctorate in a behavioral health, public health or related field required.
- Five or more years experience managing the operations of a complex behavioral health and/or nonprofit organization required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary range: $125,000 - $145,000
- Major medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Performance bonus and retirement plan
- Generous vacation and paid time off policy
- Technology, education, and mileage allowance
TO EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST:
TO APPLY, submit your cover letter and resume prior to January 20, 2022. Send via email to email@example.com with “AD - Operations” in the subject line. ?
To ensure your resume is considered, PLEASE follow the submission process. And PLEASE – no direct emails or phone calls to Aletheia House staff. They are focused on the mission, while we’re focused on the Associate Director - Operations. Thank you.
|HOW TO APPLY
|To prevent spam, free registration is required in order to view job application information on Nonprofit Careers. If you've already registered, login to view details.