PROJECT EXPEDITE JUSTICE
|| All US - Remote Position
||Human Rights and Civil Liberties|
||Oct 22, 2021
||Mid Career (2+ Years Experience)
||Desired / Not Required
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Project Expedite Justice
Project Expedite Justice (‘PEJ’) is a Kona-based nonprofit organization. Our work focuses on investigating and providing accountability for international crimes and serious human rights abuses, including but not limited to crimes against humanity and war crimes, transnational crimes, financial crimes, and corporate accountability.
PEJ is looking for a Bookkeeper/Administrator to support its work. Essential functions of this position, include but are not limited to:
• ensuring proper allocation of grant-related expenses;
• generating quarterly project expenditure reports;
• assisting with drafting project budgets and forecasting;
• entering invoices, expenses, and check preparation into QuickBooks Online;
• managing income, cash flow and reconciliations;
• entry of bank receipts in QuickBooks;
• filing fiscal reports with supervision;
• coordinating the payment of all contractors and vendors; and
• performing general office administrative tasks.
Education: A bachelor’s degree is desired, but not required.
Prior experience: Minimum 2 years of bookkeeping and administrative experience.
Experience in working with Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks Desktop and Online.
Prior professional experience in a legal environment or with a human rights NGO would be an asset, though not required.
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision;
• Good problem-solving skills;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Willingness to learn;
• Time management and organizational skills;
• Self-guided work ethic as well as the ability to work well in a team;
• Ability to follow instructions and to communicate effectively;
• Interest in international human rights & international criminal law;
• Ability to handle confidential matters.
We are currently accepting applications to begin immediately.
Location: Kailua Kona, HI or remote
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
How to apply?
Please send a resume and 1-page cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Bookkeeper”, clearly indicating your available start date.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Register/Login View More Jobs