CENTER FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING
||Oct 01, 2021
PURPOSE: The Associate Director will provide support to the Executive Director to carry out the CILNWF mission. The Associate Director will also support direct staff in providing IL services in the 4 counties we serve. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong personal skills, excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task, and a proven track record in developing programs, securing funding and developing leadership with staff. Candidate must also have the desire to empower people with disabilities. Main office is located in Pensacola, Florida. Service area includes Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton Counties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support the Executive Director with securing funding for the organization through grant writing, negotiating contracts and/or fundraising.
- Assist with managing staff and provide guidance to direct staff to be able to provide effective IL services to participants.
- Assist with writing annual performance reports to submit to funders.
- Build and maintain relationships with the community to establish funding opportunities and create more visibility.
- Document work/activities in agency database to remain compliant with funder and contracts.
- Provide training to new employees, interns, and volunteers.
- Provide emergency management and facilitate operations across our service area in regards to consumer needs and wellbeing.
- Conduct systems advocacy as opportunities arise and/or represent CILDRC on various disability related committees.
- Develop and implement programs to expand services.
- Draft and submit billing monthly for fee-for-service programs.
- Other duties assigned.
- BA degree in Human Services, Social Work, Psychology or a related field. MSW or other related master’s degree is preferred.
- At least 3 years of supervisory/management experience.
- Experience working at a Center for Independent Living is a plus.
- Strong personable and communications skills.
- Experience in social service program development and leadership development.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, databases, including but not limited to WORD, EXCEL, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to become proficient in using CILNWF’s client data base and any other software programs needed to perform job duties.
- Knowledge of ADA regulations is a plus.
- Experience living with a disability is a plus. Fluent in ASL is a plus.
- Must be able to pass a Level II background screening.
- Must have reliable transporttion. Travel throughout four county region is required for this position.
STATUS: This is a full-time exempt position, 40 hours a week minimum. Benefit package included.
SALARY: Depending on qualifications and experience.
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
For More Information, Visit: www.cilnwf.org
|HOW TO APPLY
|To prevent spam, free registration is required in order to view job application information on Nonprofit Careers. If you've already registered, login to view details.
Register/Login View More Jobs