The Executive Board of the United Way of Ross County (OH) seeks a dynamic leader to
mobilize the community and expand resources to improve lives for all who live in Ross County.
The CEO/President of the United Way of Ross County leads the agency’s fundraising efforts and oversees the organization’s day-to-day functions.
The new CEO/President will be:
• Passionate about the mission and vision of the United Way of Ross County.
• A dynamic leader who is visionary and can guide strategic planning processes.
• A collaborative leader who builds strong relationships in the community.
• An effective fundraiser.
• A strong manager who is accountable, with an emphasis on measuring impact.
• A communicator who can tell the organization’s story in person and across digital
• Self-motivated and proactive in delivering results.
• A resident of Ross County, OH (or willing to relocate within a reasonable amount of time
after accepting the position).
Salary is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Nonprofit Management, or a related field.
• Significant experience (5+ years) in the leadership and management of organizations of
comparable size. Alternatively, substantial experience, with progressive leadership
practice, working in the nonprofit sector, and interacting with volunteers and boards.
• Experience in developing partnerships, building teams, and conflict management/
• Experience in developing and maintaining sound financial practices, including but not
limited to, budget development and expense tracking.
• Experience in building revenue and increasing philanthropic support including grant
• A graduate degree
• Experience with United Way
• Experience in or across multiple sectors, including nonprofit, public,
and corporate environments
To apply, please send a meaningful cover letter and resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org. For full consideration, apply no later than
June 18, 2021.
For a complete job description, visit: https://www.unitedwayross.org/jobs
For More Information, Visit: www.unitedwayross.org/jobs