NATIONAL SENIOR DIRECTOR, MARKETING (CHI #2021-50)
AMERICAN LUNG ASSOCIATION
Other / Not Listed
||Apr 05, 2021
The American Lung Association has an excellent opportunity for a National Senior Director, Marketing, to join our incredible team in the National Office. Working as a member of the Marketing & Communications Team, you will join an outstanding group of professionals dedicated to our mission: to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease through research, education, and advocacy.
In this role, The National Senior Director, Marketing will serve as one of the key leads for national grant/media partnerships, directing and developing marketing creative and content production, including graphic design, digital content, and video production for health promotions, events, and more to serve the diverse needs of the Lung Association. Maintains existing and develops new media partnerships, as well as other earned and paid media opportunities. Serves as “go-to” resource for brand and design questions from national staff. Assists National Vice President of Marketing and Communications with development and management of other creative projects as needed. This position is partially grant-funded.
- Direct and contribute to compelling and innovative creative and content production for digital channels, including graphics, motion graphics, animation, and video.
- Serve as point of contact for design team requests and go to for brand and digital creative questions.
- Ensure efficient and quality design through the management of the Creative Director and design team.
- Serve as a key lead for national grants/partnerships, overseeing marketing and communication tactics.
- Create and maintain new media partnerships, actively looking for new ways to further promote the American Lung Association through earned and paid opportunities.
- Work with National Vice President, Marketing and Communications on specific ad hoc and ongoing marketing assignments.
- Help manage and mentor marketing staff as assigned.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing or related field required
- Eight to 10 years of experience in leading consumer marketing, brand, and creative services.
- Recent experience in managing content to support video production
- Health education and non-for-profit experience a plus.
- Experience managing a large number of projects and programs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with strong PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Experience managing and mentoring staff. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Self-motived, highly organized, and detail-oriented. Ability to drive change and manage performance in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills, along with the ability to influence individuals to move projects forward.
- Ability to work individually or on a team with limited direct supervision. Strong, analytical, and problem-solving skills with a common sense and practical solutions orientation.
- Keen understanding of current marketing trends.
- Able to travel (less than 15%).
- Consistent with its mission, the American Lung Association maintains a smoke-free workplace; all employees must abstain from tobacco use in any form.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to (include the job title and the job number in the subject of the email):
Human Resources Department
American Lung Association
The American Lung Association is dedicated to a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
For More Information, Visit: www.lung.org/
|HOW TO APPLY
|To prevent spam, free registration is required in order to view job application information on Nonprofit Careers. If you've already registered, login to view details.
Register/Login View More Jobs