DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE
PARTNERS FOR WOMEN AND JUSTICE
||$70,000/Yr - to - $80,000/Yr
||Sep 16, 2020
||Desired / Not Required
Partners for Women and Justice is a boutique, public interest law firm that empowers low-income victims and survivors of domestic violence to build safe and secure futures for themselves and their children by providing equal access to justice. We offer quality legal assistance in domestic violence and family law matters.
The Director of Administration and Finance is responsible for financial management and reporting, human resources, and overseeing information technology and facilities management. The Director will be expected to work closely with the Executive Director. The Director will also work with senior management and various Board of Trustees committees, as appropriate. The position is full-time, and the Director will be supported by a full-time Administration and Finance assistant.
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Generous health insurance, vacation and a 401(k) are offered to employees.
The ideal candidate:
- Has at least three to five years of experience in financial management and/or office management.
- Has experience in human resource functions including payroll, benefits management, recruitment and supervision.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Has excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Has experience supervising direct reports.
- Has experience optimizing systems and processes.
- Is an excellent people manager and is open to direction.
- Is emotionally intelligent.
- Has grant management experience.
- Has excellent computer skills and proficient in Word, Excel, PPT, financial management software, databases.
For More Information, Visit: pfwj.org/
|HOW TO APPLY
|To prevent spam, free registration is required in order to view job application information on Nonprofit Careers. If you've already registered, login to view details.
Register/Login View More Jobs