||All Region - South I (FL GA NC SC VA WV)
||Children and Youth|
Network of Nonprofit Organizations
||Apr 16, 2020
||No Experience Required
This is a once of a lifetime opportunity for an amazing Executive Assistant to join College Thriver, Inc
We are grwoing faster than expected and now need an amazing counterpart to join our team!
Must be detailed oriented, tech savy. Understand how to work Canva. Preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- independent worker, solutions oriented, passionate about Education
- Understand importance of urgency and responding
- strong writing skills
Knowledge of College Admisisons, higher Education or struggles that minorities face will be key identfying factors for our candidate.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Please email your resume and small reason of why you want to work with College Thriver, Inc
Please follow us on facebook for upcoming scholarships and virtual college tours!!
For More Information, Visit: www.college-thriver.org
|HOW TO APPLY
|To prevent spam, free registration is required in order to view job application information on Nonprofit Careers. If you've already registered, login to view details.
Register/Login View More Jobs