ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR OF GRANTS MANAGEMENT
||District of Columbia-Washington/Metro
||Children and Youth|
||Jun 11, 2019
||Mid Career (2+ Years Experience)
||Desired / Not Required
About the Organization
National Children’s Alliance (NCA) is the national association and accrediting body for Children’s Advocacy Centers (CACs). Formed in 1988, NCA has been providing support, technical assistance, and quality assurance for CACs, while serving as a voice for abused children for more than 25 years.
The position is responsible for overall administrative support to the Director of Grants Management. It also provides assistance with grants, data processing and research related tasks in the department. The position works cooperatively with the Grants Management staff, as well as other NCA personnel.
- General office duties, including typing, drafting correspondence and reports, keeping daily schedules, preparing mailings, document retention.
- Assisting with special projects on grants and data analysis.
- Assisting with scheduling webinars, website updates, management of listservs.
- Taking minutes, managing timesheets and leave requests.
- Assisting in software program administration.
- Assisting in research projects and preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Grants Management.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Positive, solution-focused, problem-solving orientation.
- Ability to appropriately manage sensitive information and situations.
- Ability to work independently while seeking appropriate guidance and feedback from the supervisor when necessary.
- Detail-oriented with an understanding of quality assurance processes.
- Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Professional). Ability to work efficiently with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, and create reports and mass correspondence.
- Knowledge of GIFTS software, Qualtrics and other survey software preferred.
WORK ENVIORNMENT/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Occasional travel.
- May require lifting of up to 20lbs.
For More Information, Visit: www.nationalchildrensalliance.org/
|HOW TO APPLY
|To prevent spam, free registration is required in order to view job application information on Nonprofit Careers. If you've already registered, login to view details.