Israel Brand Alliance Director for Vibe Israel USA
WHO IS VIBE ISRAEL USA?
Vibe Israel is aligning inaccurate perceptions of Israel with the reality on the ground. We are reaching out to young people who are uninterested in the political conversation surrounding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, which is the majority according to numerous research studies. By harnessing the power of social media and digital place-marketing strategies we have reached these young people and generated over a BILLION conversations about Israel online through their interest in green energy, veganism, motherhood, fashion, food and much much more.
In 2019, we launched the Vibe Israel Initiative, a multi-year work-plan to expand on our current programming and dramatically transform global perceptions of Israel. This initiative which has received the blessing of the President of the State of Israel, includes extensive work with the organized Jewish and pro-Israel community in the Diaspora, as well as the Israeli business, cultural and public sectors in Israel, to ensure that a consistent message about Israel is shared with the world.
Vibe Israel USA is Vibe Israel’s 501c3 partner in the United States working with the diaspora and Pro-Israel community and serving as the fiscal sponsor for grantmaking from US based partners.
We envision a world where hundreds of millions of young people view Israel positively and are inspired by its contributions and competitive advantages. In such a world, Jewish Millennials and younger will develop a newfound appreciation for Israel, and in turn, for their own Jewish identity, and Israel advocacy efforts will be more effective.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Israel Brand Alliance Director who will take on the operations of the Israel Brand Alliance program in North America working from the Vibe Israel USA office. They will be developing the program’s operations in North America, developing partnerships with North American organizations and partners and working with our team in Israel for our programs that send American partners to our Vibe Israel Academy in Israel.
In this role, you will be the front of the program in North America and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective business plan to grow the program’s capacity in the US and Canada. The goal is to drive financial and operational growth for Vibe Israel USA through boosting partnerships and forging strong relationships with local organizations. Candidates for this role must be goal-driven, charismatic and well-versed in the Jewish non-profit world.
The Israel Brand Alliance Director position will work in the Vibe Israel USA office in Jersey City to create relationships with Jewish and Pro-Israel organizations who are potential to be members of the Israel Brand Alliance, participating in our local programs, our programs in Israel and our annual USA Israel Brand Alliance Summit. This position will also be responsible for planning the annual Summit with the help of a professional conference team. A major goal of the position is to eventually make the Israel Brand Alliance an income producing unit for the organization but to at least be a self-reliant program financially in 1 year so a personality for sales is needed for the role.
- The candidate will own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding operational and financial objectives of the Israel Brand Alliance
- The candidate will be responsible for potential partners through research, mapping the pro-Israel landscape in North America and creating a long term business development plan for growth in the US and Canada.
- This position will be responsible for maintaining positive relationships with Israel Brand Alliance members.
- The candidate will be responsible for helping the Israel team to coordinate Vibe Israel Academy programs for foreign cohorts and marketing the programs to potential participants in North America.
- The candidate will be responsible for helping the Development Team to leverage Israel Brand Alliance partnerships for financial resources for Vibe Israel programming.
- This position will require travel in the US, Canada and Israel on a frequent basis.
- Work closely with Vibe Israel USA’s Executive Director and Vibe Israel’s CEO on the growth of the Israel Brand Academy
- The position will be responsible for planning and executing the annual Israel Brand Alliance USA Summit coordinating with our professional conference staff.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree a plus
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- 3+ years’ experience in resource development, marketing, sales, business development or any other relevant role
- Current on the Jewish non-profit world
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks and focus under pressure
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Experience in event planning and/or conference planning
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 25% of time
- A love for Israel and connection to Vibe Israel’s mission
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary coincides with experience
- 403b 3 % employer profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays (Federal & Jewish Holidays)
- Generous paid time off including sick & maternity leave
- Phone and transit monthly reimbursements