AMERICAN UROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
||Maryland-Anne Arundel County
||Foundations and Fundraising Coalitions|
||Jan 29, 2019
||Mid Career (2+ Years Experience)
||Desired / Not Required
The Urology Care Foundation is the leading national urology health foundation and the official Foundation of the American Urological Association. We are recruiting for a Development Associate. Our office is located near Baltimore Washington International Airport in Linthicum, Maryland.
Provides assistance and expertise for individual fundraising including: Annual Fund/Giving programs; gift processing and donor stewardship; donor database & prospect management; event fundraising; and other functions as needed to achieve annual fundraising goals. Writes direct mail appeals, requests mailing lists and ensures fundraising appeals are sent out on schedule. Identifies potential major gift donors, conducts prospect research and creates wealth and capacity reports to be distributed to members of our Leadership Team and Board of Directors. Coordinates gift acknowledgement process and makes thank you calls to annual fund donors. Provides logistical support to manage special event fundraising, including an annual benefit and silent auction. Works on executing solicitation and stewardship plan for events sponsors. Administrative support as needed.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in fundraising.
- Four year college degree or equivalent. Advanced degree or CRFE certificate a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated skill with database management, crystal reports, data analyzer.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office required; familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint; highly productive and accurate.
- Superior writing skills and excellent proofreading skills required.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to conduct prospect research. Familiarity with WealthEngine a plus.
- Willingness and ability to travel and participation in evening conference calls, as requested.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary, medical dental and prescription plans, two defined contribution plans, on-site fitness center and many more exciting benefits.
Make a decision to join our outstanding team at the American Urological Association visit our Career Center website.
For More Information, Visit: www.urologyhealth.org
Register/Login View More Jobs