VIRTUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
||All US - Nationwide
||$25,000/Yr - to - $35,000/Yr
||Feb 09, 2018
||Entry Level (Less Than 2 Yrs Experience)
||No Experience Required
|Virtual Administrative Assistant for Urban Sustainability Directors Network & Carbon Neutral Cities Alliance
projects of Global Philanthropy Partnership
Position Type: Full-time, exempt from overtime. Expected hours are 9-5 local time.
Position Description: The USDN/CNCA Administrative Assistant plays a crucial role in supporting information exchange among members by delivering member services and providing support to other staff in a virtual team environment.
This position will provide administrative support through the following tasks:
- Schedule meetings, conference calls, and webinars for members and staff, working with various national and international time zones and logistical challenges.
- Manage calendars for several senior staff members.
- Assist with logistics, like call reminders, recordings, and attendance tracking, for webinars and conference calls.
- Assist with data entry, maintaining member and project tracking systems.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or similar experience required.
- Background in administrative assistance or customer service preferred.
- Demonstrated interest in sustainability or local government desirable.
- 1-2 years related experience required. May include internships.
- Experience in detail-oriented position preferred.
- Experience in a virtual administrative role preferred.
- Experience in managing multiple calendars and complex scheduling requests required.
- Skilled in calendar management platforms, like Doodle or Google Calendar.
- Skilled in computer technology, including Microsoft Office and Google products.
- Skilled in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and project tracking software, including Salesforce and Asana, or similar database tools.
- Long-term commitment to provide high-level administrative support in a fast-paced environment.
- Diplomatic, comfortable interacting frequently with Board members, city officials, and funders.
- Excellent communication skills to keep multiple team members abreast of progress with ongoing tasks for primarily independent work, while in a virtual environment.
- Detail-oriented and able to accurately meet and communicate about deadlines with initiative.
- Organized, analytical, and highly motivated.
- Proactive, able to identify potential issues and brainstorm solutions.
- Results-oriented and committed to learning and continuous improvement.
- Mission-driven with a passion for fostering social, economic, or environmental change.
Compensation: Competitive for early-career position. Benefits negotiable.
Location: USDN/CNCA has no central office, so the position is strictly work-from-home with weekly web meetings. Candidates must furnish their own quiet office space, computer, highspeed Internet connection, and Microsoft Office suite.
About USDN and CNCA:
The Urban Sustainability Directors Network (USDN), a project of Global Partnership for Philanthropy (GPP), connects local government practitioners to accelerate urban sustainability in U.S. and Canadian communities. Our vision is that USDN governments will lead the way to a sustainable, low-carbon future by developing, adopting, and sharing practices that create equitable and prosperous communities and a healthy environment. Over 180 communities participated in USDN in 2017 - both cities and counties, in the United States and Canada. Nearly 1,000 individuals actively share their expertise through USDN.
The Carbon Neutral Cities Alliance (CNCA), a project of USDN, is a collaboration of global cities committed to reducing greenhouse gases (GHGs) by at least 80% by 2050 or sooner—the most ambitious GHG emission reduction targets undertaken by any cities across the globe. CNCA was created in 2015 as a venue for vanguard cities to work together in practical and mutually beneficial ways to address these significant challenges. www.carbonneutralcities.org.
For More Information, Visit: www.usdn.org/public/page/82/Employment-Opportunities
|HOW TO APPLY
|To prevent spam, free registration is required in order to view job application information on Nonprofit Careers. If you've already registered, login to view details.
Register/Login View More Jobs